Sunday, January 9, 2011

Flower Girl Dress

Remember these people?  This is my brother Jason and his fiance' Allison.  They'll be married in March. 

Allison asked me if I would make flower girl dresses for SB and Ada, her other niece.  I agreed to do it but needed some ideas of what she wanted.  I got what I asked for, down to the last detail.  In the image below are the contents of a box I got Christmas day from Allison.  This is a girl who know's what she wants. 
I know you can't see all of what's here, but there are 8 or so labeled fabrics, labeled photos of sample dresses she likes, and a page (front and back) of instructions for one dress.   


This is my first dress - a little too long.  Ok... a lot too long.  The bottom photos show how I shortened it.  SB wasn't really willing to model a second time.  This dress isn't for her anyway.  It's for Ada, Allison's niece.  SB's will be posted later, when I get to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment