Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Elephants, Ladybugs, and Yellow Birds

LM's
SB's variation
I made Lilly Mae a big sister shirt since she's about to be one.  She's in for a shock when she has to share her Mommy and Daddy.  You're gonna be a super big sister, LM!!
SB was in love with the pink polka dot elephant and wanted one of her own.  Luckily I had planned to make one for her anyway.  I can't wait for it to get colder so she can wear it. 

On another note, I have volunteered to paint faces for the upcoming school carnival.  Hopefully the school will make a little money from my mad skills.  Last week I pulled my students aside and painted some of their faces for practice since I've never done this before.  For those who rathered I didn't paint their faces, they didn't escape without at least an arm or two painted.  This girl, a 7th grader surrendered both arms to me and went home like this. 
Maybe I'll post some fancy faces later.  For now, enjoy the garden creatures.

No comments:

Post a Comment