Thursday, December 23, 2010

Baby Pictures

 Today was the first day I've seen Remy in person.  He's my other sister Crystal's baby.  I've only gotten a few snapshot sent to me here and there over the phone since they live in Florida.  It's always a joy to take a few photos of new babies who normally put up less resistance than toddlers.   I was glad to snap a few while they were here.   He's a cutie!

A photo tip:
These pictures were taken in a small bathroom where the walls were close to each other.  I used a bounce flash since I don't own studio lights anymore.  (A bounce flash is just an added camera flash turned toward a wall instead of directly on the subject.)  It produces a more modeled effect rather than a flat, bright flash on the face and cast shadow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment