Monday, December 20, 2010

Smile

It's nice to have family over especially when you don't see them much.  My dad's side of the family came for a visit this weekend for Christmas.  We exchanged gifts, ate a big meal and spent time together which is always a pleasure.  I wish my whole family lived within a few miles of each other. 
My step mom makes great desserts and brought over an entire dessert for each person since we all like different things.  Cupcakes for the girls, pecan pie for me, cherry pie for my sister Katee, and brownies for the men since they're not as keen on sweets.
Katee likes pictures, so we took a few of Mary Ellen and Lilly Mae and SB. 

Unfortunately SB's patience for picture-taking runs thin.   This is what we get when we ask for a smile.  I guess I'm happy for at least a look in the direction of the camera.  Actually, I really like this picture.  Her resistance was probably waning due to the fact that we had cousin Lilly Mae over.  Lilly Mae enjoys the occasional snap in her direction and doesn't immediately run the other way.   I wish some of the enthusiasm would rub off.
Smile! Please?!!! PLEASE Smile!

Like this, Mommy?!!!


I'm 8 weeks old and you don't see me complaining about taking a picture.





No comments:

Post a Comment