Saturday, April 16, 2011

Party fit for a Princess

Today was SB's third birthday party.  In her own words, it was her "best birthday party ever." 
I opted to hold the party a few weeks before her actual birthday hoping that the weather would be a little cooler.  It was.
One of my former students came as Cinderella to entertain the girls and they really loved having her there.  If you live near me and want a Cinderella for your party, she is for hire.  Send me a comment or email and I'll put you in touch.
Meet n Greet:  Question of authenticity- "Where's your prince?" SB asks.

I was tired before it was over.  Thanks for the help, Mom and Crystal.

A sweet and caring princess.  SB had 4 cake pops on her plate and still managed to take a bite of Cinderella's.

Tea Time for 12 toddlers!!

Two pretty princesses, one semi-smile.  By now, you know how she rolls.

Mary Ellen looks more excited about Cinderella than Lilly Mae.

Thank you, Brooke for doing a super job.

Baby Remy, Crystal's boy.

Mary Ellen, Katee's girl.

She's got smiling down to a science.

The gentlest touch...

doesn't always...

receive a warm welcome.

I leave you with this.



Happy Birthday SARAH BETH!

2 comments:

  1. adorable!!!! And I'm guessing you made the costume and cake?!! AMAZING!! I had a snow white outfit when I was 5 and sprayed my hair black :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Kimberly Ann!! That is soo presh!! i bet your favorite students helped un-stress you:)!

    ReplyDelete