Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Cheap but Awesome Birthday Gift

I made this little dress for a my friend Melissa's little girl.  This dress starts my attempt at taking pictures of the things I make before they're gone for good.  SB volunteered to model this one for me before we gave it to the birthday girl. 

All of the material used came from the thrift store.  (I know what you're thinking.  The material is washed, don't worry.)  My mother-in-law loves to bring me any material she finds from there.  Sometimes it's a gold mine. 

I was a little worried that this would look too "Little House on the Prairie" but I actually think it looks pretty cute.  I even thought about keeping it for SB and making another one for the birthday girl.  With only a day left, I decided to give it. 

Happy #2, Kierstyn!  You look super cute!!


No comments:

Post a Comment