Friday, July 9, 2010

The Apple Doesn't Fall Far...

Crystal, my sister, gave SB an easel with a dry erase board for her birthday and she loves it.  See other posts for more of her works of art.  These two drawings are among my favorite.  They've got real personality.  The left is one of her first face drawings.  I drew the circle before she started and the ears when she was done.  (Sorry.  He needed ears.)  To me he looks so much like Charlie Brown, don't you think?  Maybe it's the zigzag line.  I don't know.  For the right one, she asked me to draw a snake so she could add the face to it.  I drew the long snake-like body and bulbous head.  She did everything else.  My reaction:  I couldn't have done it better myself if I tried.  I love the personality of this guy.  Maybe someday I'll collect all my phone photos of her drawings and turn them into a storybook.

...Once upon a time, Charlie Brown and his stylish snake friend went on an adventure...  Blaaahhhh... I'll leave the writing to someone talented.

Pretty good drawings for a two year old huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment