Friday, July 23, 2010

My Educated Guess

So you know that both of my sisters are pregnant.  Well Crystal knows she's having a boy and Katee doesn't know what she's having and doesn't want to know.   I've decided to guess.  No, I've not had an epiphany or any angel come down and tell me what it is.  I've got a 50/50 chance though.  So.... I guess it's a boy.  Now if I'm wrong don't go all "You were wrong" on me.  I admit there is a good chance that I'm wrong, but I could be right... or not... but maybe.

Because of my guess, I made my sister Katee a sling that's more boyish than girly.  If he turns out to be a girl, well... we'll stick a pink bow on it.   Since we don't see Katee all that often, I haven't had a chance to give the sling to her.  Sarah Beth hates to see it sitting idly by and often asks to ride in it.  Here's a photo of me carrying her in it.  Katee, I can safely say that if you give birth to a 24 pound baby he will ride securely in this sling. 

No comments:

Post a Comment