Sunday, July 25, 2010

Funny Names

Sarah Beth's vocabulary has grown so much this summer.  We are constantly amazed at what she comes up with at the spur of the moment.  Once last week she said, "Oh they are getting SO married."  What's that mean?  We always ask her what she wants to name different stuffed animals and toys she has.  Here are some of my favorites.  Enjoy.  
1. Peck - Soft fluffy white dog ... lets name him Peck!
2.  Buddy (left) was adopted after Balance.  My favorite is Balance.  Where did she come up with it, I don't know.  None the less, it is so appropriate for a monkey.  You get it?  He needs his balance to be a spry monkey.  Get it?  
3.  Pinky the baby penguin - I liked the name so much that I made Pinky a dress and monogrammed her name on it.  I hope Sarah Beth meant for Pinky to be a girl.
4.  Snuggle Duck really does seem appropriate for him and not at all out of place.
5.  Stun-I don't get this one.  I thought maybe Snow or Princess, but no, it's Stun.
6. Chicky Pooh - because there is a character on Nick Jr. who looks similar named Chicky Pooh. 

What's your favorite name from the list?

1 comment:

  1. I like all of them, but I must say the monkeys are pretty cute. Balance is a really good monkey name.

    ReplyDelete