Wednesday, July 28, 2010

A Hidden Spot

There's a blog of mine that no one visits.  It was created for one person to see some paintings I was selling -  Ryan.  He saw them, end of story.  I'm posting this because people are asking to see some paintings I've done.  Go here if you'd like to see some from 2007 and before.  They are all gone except for two of them and I'm not willing to part with those two right now.   (The one shown above is one that I still have.)

Since school is starting in a matter of days, I will probably get the urge to break out the paint brushes again and do some more large format work.  That may not make since to you if you don't already know that I teach art for a living.  The kids very much inspire me.  Trying new techniques inspires me.  Change of pace inspires me too.  If I do paint, I'll post them and probably offer to sell them.

1 comment:

  1. Those are even more beautiful than I remembered. Can't wait to see the new ones!

    ReplyDelete