Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Fleur De Lis Shirt

One of my students created a linoleum block with a fleur de lis design on it.  (It's basically like making a rubber stamp.)  When he was done making his art prints with it, I borrowed it to make my tshirt design. 

This scoop neck tshirt was $4 at Target.  All you need to spiff it up is a little fabric paint and a groovy stamp.  I created a stencil of swirlies and added them to my design since the fleur de lis was only 4 inches by 6 inches.  Later, I added some hot fix crystals for detail.  This is one of my favorite shirts to wear.  It's comfy.  (I like that word.)

1 comment:

  1. Hey Kim,

    I love this shirt! You should consider selling these. Let me know if do. I'd buy a few as gifts.

    By the way, yours is one of my favorite blogs! Cute stuff. You amaze me.

    Love,
    Tami

    ReplyDelete